I wish I had more time for fun DIY projects but between work, family my attempt to cook and keep it together there’s little time… As I mentioned in my recent art post, we decided to do a bit of DIY Art project in a meeting room at one of our commercial jobs. They hired us to update their spaces which you’ll see soon! Our intern Louisa did a great job on the project. We had a bit of an adventure to IKEA and got some of these frames…
Our color scheme for the one of the offices is grey, orange and white so we found some fun colorful fabric and blocked it out with painter tape.
I didn’t want each section to match so it looks a bit organic.
We’re happy with the outcome. You’ll see it in the installation soon!